- IALC members cooperate to respond to the Welsh Government’s consultation on White Paper - Welsh language bill.
- International Annual Conference, Wales (16–17 May 2017)
- 7-9 March 2016: IALC members gathered in Galway, Ireland for the Association’s annual conference. The conference was hosted by An Coimisinéara Teanga and participants were welcomed to the university in Galway by the President of Ireland, Michael D. Higgins.
- May 19-21 2015: The Association’s members met in Ottawa for their General Meeting and a conference on language rights. Read more
- Inaugural Conference of the International Association of Language Commissioners in Barcelona, Spain (March 21, 2014)
The IALC seeks to build links with international researchers in order to advance understanding of multilingual language policies and the role of ombudsmen in promoting and protecting language rights. If you are interested in research collaboration, participation in webinars, announcing a language conference or disseminating research, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Publications